Neck pain interferes with your day-to-day life. As leaders in pain management, we offer proven pain relief treatments for people living in New Jersey that will rid you of neck pain—without medication or surgery.
Call us to schedule a complimentary consultation
Call (732) 344-4368
Neck Pain Relief
Whether you have been working at your desk all day, pulled something when you turned too quickly, or are sleeping with an unsupportive pillow, neck pain can appear at any time. When pain arrives, people are often triggered to take pain medication to find relief.
Pain medication is not a solution for neck pain. It can mask the pain but does not do anything to relieve and heal issues causing pain. Our doctors have effective pain relief solutions that will end your need for pain medication.
We offer all-natural pain relief for people in Toms River, New Jersey, resolving neck pain by harnessing the human body’s healing cells. These regenerative medicine treatments include regenerative medicine using human cellular tissue and platelet-rich plasma injections using your own blood. We may also recommend chiropractic adjustments to resolve your chronic pain.
No two treatments plans are alike. We personalize your treatment based on what is causing your pain so that we can target problem areas to repair tissues and restore proper function.
Treatment for Severe Neck Injuries
We treat neck pain for our Ocean County, New Jersey patients using comprehensive treatment plans designed for positive outcomes. Once we perform a thorough assessment, our doctors will recommend treatments that can include:
- Human cellular tissue treatments: Another state-of-the-art regenerative medicine method, therapy using human cellular tissue to initiate healing. Cellular tissue has restorative properties and the ability to adapt to any area of the body. When injected into your neck, young, donor cells get to work and begin restoring and healing damaged tissue that is causing pain.
Neck Pain Causes
Your pain may stem from:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Neck strain
- Cervical spondylosis
- Spinal stenosis
- Poor posture
- Neck injuries such as in whiplash, a herniated disc, or a pinched nerve
- Viral infections of the throat
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Improper support from pillows and mattresses
- Ergonomically incorrect chairs
If you are looking for effective and long lasting relief for neck pain in Ocean County, Toms River, Lakewood Township, Point Pleasant, Beachwood, or any nearby city in New Jersey, call us today at (732) 244-0222 for a complimentary consultation. Our doctors will identify the source of your pain and effectively restore function for long-lasting results.