Arthritis is a disruptive condition that can negatively affect your ability to get around and make the simplest of motions challenging. We have worked extensively with patients throughout Toms River, New Jersey and the surrounding area to help resolve pain and restore function. Our all-natural pain relief and arthritis treatment plans are designed to repair damage for improved mobility and long-lasting pain relief.
Learn how we can help relieve your arthritis pain quickly and effectively
Call us to schedule a free consultation
Arthritis Pain Relief
Pain medication has many side effects and does nothing to address your issues.
We believe in eliminating the need for pain medication. Our goal is to provide treatment solutions that last. We address the cause of your pain and provide a unique selection of arthritis treatments that are designed to resolve pain, instead of just masking it.
Our number one priority is to help restore proper function through healing. Our less conventional approach to pain relief provides patients in New Jersey with advanced regenerative treatments and chiropractic care.
Chiropractic care addresses the structure and function of your body to identify areas that will benefit from subtle adjustments. When your joints have become less flexible, pain can become worse. We increase flexibility and range of motion to keep you mobile. We restore proper function without the need for surgery or medication.
Our regenerative treatments use platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections to help regenerate and restore healthy tissue. We use the built-in healing components of your own blood to initiate your body’s healing process. The growth factors found in your blood are concentrated into healing injections that will repair tissue and help restore proper function. It is a minimally invasive treatment that allows you to leave the office without the need for prolonged rest.
What Causes Arthritis?
First, it is important to understand there are dozens of forms of arthritis. Each type has its own causes including:
- Abnormal metabolism
- Family history in the case of osteoarthritis
- Infections such as Lyme disease
- Immune system dysfunction
For many people, foods can trigger and aggravate symptoms, including:
- Saturated fats
- Trans fats
- Omega-6 fatty acids
- Refined carbohydrates
Types of Arthritis
There are over one hundred types of arthritis. The most common types include:
- Osteoarthritis: Movement becomes difficult when the protective cartilage inside the joint breaks down.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: This auto-immune disease triggers the body to overreact, killing healthy tissue in the lining of joints causing permanent damage to the joint.
- Psoriatic Arthritis: Like rheumatoid arthritis, the immune system attacks the connective tissue where tendons or ligaments attach to bones.
- Gout: This is inflammatory arthritis caused by uric acid crystals built up in the joints.
- Lupus: This is another auto-immune inflammatory disease that can cause joint pain.
- Back Pain: In most cases, back pain is related to an injury but can also be a symptom of psoriatic arthritis and fibromyalgia.
If you are looking for effective and long lasting relief for arthritis in Ocean County, Toms River, Lakewood Township, Point Pleasant, Beachwood, or any nearby city in New Jersey, call us today at (732) 244-0222 for a complimentary consultation. Our doctors will determine which type of arthritis you have and develop a treatment plan that will greatly reduce pain.